Create this Beachy Bungelow look... We love everything about beachy bungelows. Between the warm cozy, instant at home vibe they create, and how they are mixed with the industrial modern tones,
Create this look.. Beachy Bungelow
Create this Beachy Bungelow look...
We love everything about beachy bungelows. Between the warm cozy, instant at home vibe they create, and how they are mixed with the industrial modern tones, the beachy bungelow is a interior design vibe that we cannot seem to get away from. As other designs come and go, this asthetic seems to be one that is able to outlast them all. It's longevity makes it the most practical theme to have in your home, since it can be easily updated over time with just a change of a few simple pieces - for example changing out a based couch for a wooden leg mid century modern.
This look from Pure Salt Interiors has us drooling. Its so cute, warm, inviting and also extremely posh. To copy this look without the money (and without a personal interior designer) we have soured the key pieces in this room so you can create this look for less in only 5 easy steps and a quick run to Target.
- The Rug - The dark blue tones of this rug against the contrast of the white walls really has a way of tying the room together. Although the two layered rug isn't a vibe for everyone. As a pet owner I just fear dander getting stuck between the two and sneezing forever. We found a rug that copies the vibe of both for less at Serena & Lily. Their Marais Rug comes in at a cool price of $299.00.
- Concrete & Coffee - Concrete seems to be taking over the interior design world. From concrete countertops in the kitchen like Joanna Gaines to custom dining room tables, it's a trend that is sticking around. The best part - it's not a high maintance material. In fact, a little wear and tear improves the appearance in my opinion. A table as big as the one pictured would cost upwards of $400. We found one for less at Target. Their Dani Concrete Coffee Table is only $147.99.
- Poufs - We love poufs! And what's not to love? They create extra seating without taking up too much space and can be easily moved or stored away if necessary. Get yours at Target for only $55.49.
- Give me gold - Specifically, a brilliant gold lamp! Gold really has a way of making the room feel a bit classy without overdoing it. The accent is great because it brightens up the space (and in this case quite literally!). We found a copy cat verison of this Industrial Floor Lamp at Target for only $69.99.
- Fig Plants - If you are a green thumb and can keep plants alive, the big plant pictured in the above room is a Fig Plant. You can have a fresh one delivered straight to your door in a cute grey planter for only $58.55 from Costa Farms on Amazon. If you kill everything that is green like me, you can also buy one for $39.99 from Target.
Please share pictures of your room if you decide to copy this look. If you have any comments or would like for us to copy another room, just let us know by reaching out to the team at Kenny@teamletner.com